No Privacy In Workplace Any More
There is no privacy in workplace any more due to the rapid development of employee monitoring technology. In other words, it becomes much easier for business employers or supervisors to detect employees’ lazy behaviors at work. Let’s see an example of no privacy in workplace any more. You will understand why it’s necessary to monitor employee activity at workplace.
The Example of No Privacy in Workplace Any More
This started at Linkthrough, a Software Corp., with a customer complaint. A few days ago, Torres, the manager of the company, got a call from a customer. Apparently, one of the Linkthrough’ s technician Jacob was missing on the live support while their client was up against problems. “The customer complaint that the online tech wasn’t working” says Torres. “Instead, he was sitting in the lounge, messing around in a chatting room.”
Jacob was about to lose his job because of his indolence at work. Actually, before this affair, Torres had already noticed the employees’ inefficiency. Instead of making any rush decisions, she decided to see for herself what the putative loafer was busy doing on the company device at working time. She asked the technician to send his laptop to the office, claiming that a software update was needed. Once she got the computer, she installed EaseMon on his computer, an employee monitoring application that records keystroke, websites, chat logs even all the activities of employees, and then emails detailed reports back to a certain remote email address provided by the software user. “I received a set of email logs from the software, Jacob indeed spent hours in chatting while working, so we dismisses him.”
This scenario is not a unique incident. According to the source from American Management Association, 27% of companies have dismissed employees for misuse of the Internet or e-mail. It’s in vain for employees to keep something private since the employee activity monitoring software enables the companies who hope to nip problems in the mud to watch their workers. The company provides the workers machine, so whatever they are doing not only on company’s time but also on the company’s gear. Most of the time, working is like a game, obey the rules is needed otherwise you will quit.
EaseMon Employee Monitoring Software
EaseMon is the best and most secure employee monitoring software, which enables employers to keep full tabs on employees’ activities. EaseMon can realize the phenomenon that there is no privacy in workplace any more.
- Record composed emails
- Log typed messages, accounts, and passwords
- Log both sides of messages in Skype, AIM, Adium and iMessage
- Record websites visited in Safari/Chrome/FireFox
- Track websites visited in Private browsing mode or Incognito Mode
- Calculate how long an Application has been used
- Correlate application logs with captured screenshots
- App report by user to detect who are wasting work time
- Take a screenshot when a keyword is triggered
- Play the captured screenshots as a slideshow
- Multiple notifications based on Alert categories
- Send out notification emails periodically
- View logs online anywhere
- Export/Print logs as archive or evidence
- Remotely update or uninstall EaseMon Client
- Remotely Log Out, Restart, Shut Down the target Mac
- Stay invisible and undetectable
- Monitor both Local and Network Users
No privacy in workplace any more is possible for employers who hope to find out the inappropriate activities of employees, improve productivity and protect company confidential information. Try EaseMon and you will find all the results you want.
Category: Learning Center