Why to use employee monitoring system?
Why has employee monitoring system become a trend in many large-scale and small companies? Monitoring employees is a hot topic for discussion among Human Resource departments and managers departments. They are looking more closely at maintaining the most valuable business resources, a healthy development, as well as making sure employees are working at optimum levels of efficiency. A tool has been discovered and brought on board, which is called employee monitoring system.
Why monitor employee PCs?
Why do so many companies turn to monitoring employee computers? The answer is simple. Being relatively inexpensive and easy to install, employee monitoring software helps companies in maintaining operations at optimum levels and the resources of the company are being utilized in a professional manner. Hereby employee productivity is enhanced.
What can you do with employee monitoring system?
Professional employee monitoring software (or keystroke logger software) tracks all employees computer usage and Internet usage, including every single keystroke employees type on their keyboard, websites visited from any browsers, applications used and files transferred. On the basis of monitoring reports generated by employee monitoring system, it’s easy to check whether employees are floating on Facebook, MySpace, IM Chat, shopping websites such as Amazon, or free online games. With the content filtering tool built in, employee monitoring software filters those time wasting websites from being visited by employees, specified applications from being used by staff. It then emails the administrator as long as some certain alerts have been triggered by employees.
Employee monitoring software shows more than productivity
The proofs that employee monitoring system demonstrates will tell Human Resources more than just a lack of low productivity. The monitoring reports also show inner information of employees in workplace. Getting to know about these activities will tell Human Resources a lot about employees and give a glimpse into their behaviors and ambitions in workplace such as leaking company confidential. Employee monitoring software helps companies nip all insecurity factors in the bud and develop healthy.
Take EaseMon employee monitoring system as an example. The key features of EaseMon are quite helpful for employers and human resources department to watch employee activities.
- Record composed emails
- Log typed messages, accounts, and passwords
- Log both sides of messages in Skype, AIM, Adium and iMessage
- Record websites visited in Safari/Chrome/FireFox
- Track websites visited in Private browsing mode or Incognito Mode
- Calculate how long an Application has been used
- Correlate application logs with captured screenshots
- App report by user to detect who are wasting work time
- Take a screenshot when a keyword is triggered
- Play the captured screenshots as a slideshow
- Multiple notifications based on Alert categories
- Send out notification emails periodically
- View logs online anywhere
- Export/Print logs as archive or evidence
- Remotely update or uninstall EaseMon Client
- Remotely Log Out, Restart, Shut Down the target Mac
- Stay invisible and undetectable
- Monitor both Local and Network Users
Since employee monitoring system provides so many features for a company make use of to know about employees, why not use it? But it’s better for employers or administrators to inform employers in advance that employees’ computers are under monitoring status, which will reduce misunderstanding between employees and employers and promote employee productivity greatly.
Category: Articles and Tips