Monitor the User Activities on Your Mac With Keyloggers for Mac
Here we are offering you two ways as below to help you monitor the user activities on your Mac. No matter you are parents, a kids/kids or an employer, you will get lots of help from Mac Parental Control and Aobo Keylogger for Mac.
Monitor the User Activities on Your Mac with Built-in Mac Parental Control
There are built-in Parental Controls in Mac OS X which has the ability to monitor every user about their activities on the Mac, like what the websites they visited, what applications they used and what they said on iChat. Get this feature working with the following steps:
- First, you need to have the administrator password and log on as Admin.
- Click on the icon in the dock and then you will open “System Preferences“.
- Underneath the “System” heading, you can find “Parental Controls“, click that and you will be taken to control panel.
- Enter your administrative user name and password after you click on the lock in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- On the left side of the control panel window, you can select the account you want to monitor from the list.
- Then click “Logs” tab, you will call out the control panel which shows the websites and applications that the specified user has accessed within the past 7 days.
- Only the admin account has the feature of Parental Controls.
- Parental Controls cannot be enabled for monitoring an administrator account.
- There is no “Logs” feature if you are using a Mac OS X 10.4 computer.
Monitor a Mac with Mac Spy Program – Easemon Keylogger for Mac
Another way to monitor a Mac is by applying a Mac spy software like Easemon Keylogger for Mac. It’s a tiny Mac monitoring software which works fine with Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and later. After applying the Mac Keylogger, Mac owners have the ability to monitor all user activities in all aspects.
Easemon Mac Keylogger is monitoring any user account on the Mac computer you want to monitor. What’s more, you can even spy on the administrator accounts. It’s unobservable once you set it up on the target device. Easemon Keylogger for Mac can be used to monitor what your children or employees do on your Mac computers.
What Does Easemon Keylogger for Mac Do on Your Mac?
- Desktop Screenshots
- Email Recording
- Chat Logging
- Websites Visited
- Application Usage
- Keystroke Logging
- Alert and Notification
- Work in Invisible Mode
- Remote Control
These two easy ways we are talking above are your best choices if you are finding a solution to monitor users on your Mac. Use a Mac spy program will be the best way to monitor the overall activities on your own Mac computer. Click on the button below to sign up for a trial version of Easemon Keylogger for Mac now!
Category: Articles and Tips