Monitor Your Mac With Keyloggers for Mac
Here we are offering you two ways as below to help you monitor the user activities on your Mac. No matter you are parents, a husband/wife or an employer, you will get lots of help from Mac Parental Control and Aobo Keylogger for Mac.
Built-in Mac Parental Control
There are built-in Parental Controls in Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 which has the ability of monitoring every user about their activities like what the websites they visited, what applications they used and what they said on iChat. Get this feature working with the following steps:
- First, you need to have the administrator password and log on as Admin.
- Click on the icon in the dock and then you will open "System Preferences".
- Underneath the "System" heading, you can find "Parental Controls", click that and you will taken to control panel.
- Enter your administrative user name and password after you click on the lock in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- On the left side of the control panel window, you can select the account you want to monitor from the list.
- Then click "Logs" tab, you will call out the control panel which shows the websites and applications that the specified user has accessed within the past 7 days.
- Only the admin account has the feature of Parental Controls.
- Parental Controls cannot be enabled for monitoring an administrator account.
- There is no "Logs" feature if you are using a Mac OS X 10.4 computer.
Spy Program – Aobo Keylogger for Mac
Another way to monitor a Mac is applying a Mac spy software like Aobo Keylogger for Mac. It’s a tiny Mac monitoring software which works fine with Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and later. After applying the Mac Keylogger, Mac owners have the ability of monitoring all user activities in all aspects.
Mac Keylogger is monitoring any user account on the Mac computer you want to monitor, what’s more, you can even to spy on the administrator accounts. It’s unobservable once you set it up on target device.
What’s the Aobo Keylogger for Mac doing on your Mac:
- Keystrokes typed on any applications are logged.
- Websites visited from Safari, Chrome and Firefox are recorded.
- Desktop screenshots are taken.
- Both-side chats in Aim/Adium/iChat/MSN/Skype are captured.
- Passwords (Professional Edition) are recorded.
These two easy ways we are talking above are your best choices if you are finding a solution to monitor users on your Mac.
Category: Mac Keylogger