Employee Computer Monitoring Software
Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor is an all-in-one Employee Computer monitoring software for Windows PC.
- Log email, instant messages, keystrokes, print Jobs
- Monitor web browsing history and web searches
- Monitor FTP file transfer and applications used
- Monitor file copy, delete, rename actions
- Monitor USB stick, MMC/SD Card, CD/DVD usage
- Stealth and undetectable monitoring and surveillance
EaseMon is an employee computer monitoring software that invisibly monitors your Apple Mac computers!
- Monitor employee activity on the Mac computers
- Log keystrokes, private web browsing, chats, passwords
- Send email alert when inappropriate activities detected
- Export activity logs to PDF as hard evidence
- Improve efficiency with application usage report
- Run in Stealth
Key Features of EaseMon Employee Computer Monitoring
- Invisible, Stable, Secure Monitoring
- Logs Keystrokes Typed
- Logs Website Visits and Searches
- Logs Application Usage
- Logs Passwords
- Logs Files and Documents Used
- Logs Chat Conversations
- Logs Windows Opened
- Logs Email Activity
- Screenshots capturing
- Remote Computer Control
- Notification of Suspicious Activities
- Remote uninstall/update
- Keywords Alert
- App Blocker
EaseMon employee computer monitoring software for Mac OS X can quickly detect and give you the evidence you need to prove that your employees are abusing business work time. EaseMon employee computer monitoring software can operate in total stealth – defeating the built in Windows task manager and popular spyware detection tools. These abilities mean you will not have to worry about your employees discovering you are monitoring them – and even if you inform them they will still not be able to tell how. Logs can even be stored in an encrypted format, so they can only be viewed with EaseMon employee computer monitoring software.
EaseMon employee computer monitoring for Mac OS Xwill log and record keystrokes that your employees type, who your employees talk to (chat conversations), documents they open and print, what websites they visit, software titles they run, emails they send and receive, and even screenshots of their actual online activities.
EaseMon also features built in content filtering tools to restrict your employees from visiting inappropriate websites, running restricted software, or chatting online. Email alerts can be sent when an employee attempts to abuse any of the restricted settings EaseMon employee computer monitoring software enforces. All logs can be viewed remotely from a central location as well – no need to physically visit each worker’s computer.
Keep your employees on task and save money otherwise wasted by inefficient workers with EaseMon Employee Computer Monitoring now.
Do you suspect that your employees are abusing business work hours to get ‘personal business‘ done? You are not alone…
- 56.5% of employees feel that surfing the Net or sending non-work-related E-mails decreases productivity, and 31% of employers said that they restrict employee Internet/E-mail usage. (Vault.com survey)
- In 2007, 60.7% of employees surveyed said they visit Web sites or surf for personal use at work (up from 50.7% in 2000). (UCLA study on Internet/E-mail use)
- 70% of all Internet porn traffic occurs during the nine-to-five workday. (SexTracker)
- 31.2% of employees feel it is appropriate to surf non-work-related sites up to 30 minutes a day, 14.8% said up to one hour is appropriate, and 9% said over an hour, while only 26.6% of employers feel it is appropriate for employees to surf non-work-related sites up to 30 minutes, 8.6% said up to one hour, and 4.2% said over an hour. (Vault.com survey)
- 95% companies are using Employee Computer Monitoring Software to monitor their employees internet and computer use.