Receive Aobo Keylogger for Mac Logs by Mobile Phone
To receive the logs of Aobo Mac Keylogger by mobile phone is a convenient way of checking the activities on the Mac. As one of Aobo Mac Keylogger users, you may be busy in a fair number of travels, and it is difficult for you to check email reports by computer frequently. In that case, you can make use of your mobile phone such as iPhone/Google Android Phone if only the mobile phone supports zip format or can be installed a zip uncompress tool. You can use the browser in your mobile phone to read log reports from Aobo Keylogger for Mac.
Receive Logs of Aobo Mac Keylogger by iPhone
- 1. Configure Email settings of the keylogger on your Mac and take a test successfully.
- 2. Touch “Mail” option on your iPhone to receive log emails. If you didn’t use Mail before, you need to setup it.
- 3. Download the Zip-format attachments in your log emails to your iPhone.
- 4. Open the Zip file. If your iPhone doesn’t support Zip file, please download and install a file manager from App Store, such as Zip File Viewer.
- 5. You will find there are log files from keylogger for Mac named Keystrokes, Websites and some pictures for screenshots (only available when you take the function of screenshots recording into work) in the Zip file.
- 6. Open the logs with your web browser (safari, mail firefox, ie, opera). Congratulations! You can read the log details of your Mac by iPhone now!
Also, it is possible for you to read logs by this way on your Android, Windows Mobile, and other smart mobile phones. Just configure email app on your phone and install a zip file uncompress tool.
Notice of Receiving the Monitoring Logs by Smartphones
Please make sure the size of the log email doesn’t outstrip the limit size of your mobile phone by setting the interval of the Email Sending, Screenshots Recording and Auto Deleting on your Mac keylogger interface.
It’s very easy to configure the settings of receiving logs of Aobo Mac Keylogger by mobile phone. Besides Aobo Mac keylogger, you can also try Easemon keylogger for Mac, which lets you watch the logs via the cloud panel on the phone without installing any email or file manager.
Category: Articles and Tips