Put Aobo Mac Spy Software in a Proper Folder
If you install Aobo Mac Spy Software to a random folder instead of the folder we suggest in “ReadMe”, it will possibly encounter log and email problem because of your access privileges to the folder. For example, when you click “View the Logs” in General tab, nothing shows up. Lack of permissions will also lead to the problem of no log email.
To fix the privilege problem, please follow the steps below.
1. Open the interface of the keylogger by hotkey.
2. Uncheck “Run keylogger every time your Mac starts”.
3. Reboot your Mac.
4. Copy the main program of Aobo Mac Keylogger into the folder we suggested.
5. Double click the program to run it.
6. Bring up the keylogger by hotkey and set it up.
Note: You may need to reboot your Mac after that.
Please type more than 100 characters and click “View the Logs” to test it.
Category: Learning Center