Network Security Features
EaseMon Employee Activity Monitoring Software has a large array of network security features. EaseMon is undetectable under all Windows versions (it does not even show up in the task manager on any Windows platform) and can circumvent popular third-party “spyware” detectors. EaseMon Employee Network Security Software has powerful lockdown and logging scheduling features, optional startup warnings, and much more. This article will illustrate the netowrk security features of EaseMon.
Network Security Features of EaseMon
- Stealth-Mode – EaseMon Employee Activity Monitoring Software can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable by your workers. EaseMon will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows – at all. EaseMon does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
- Log File Encryption – – EaseMon has a built in encryption option that allows you to have all your EaseMon activity logs encrypted so others cannot stumble across EaseMon’s logs or read them without using EaseMon’s protected log viewers.
- Logging Time Scheduling – Configure EaseMon to monitor and record only when you want it to!
- PC Lockdown Scheduling – Schedule EaseMon to lock your PC down when you are not around!
- Warning Screen – Display a splash screen which alerts employees they are being monitored by the EaseMon software (totally optional).
- Password Protection – EaseMon Employee Activity Monitoring Software is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
- Active Startup – Run EaseMon already in active monitoring mode.
- Windows Startup – Run EaseMon when Windows boots up.
- Idle Timeout – EaseMon will stop logging when the user is inactive for a specified amount of time, when they are active again EaseMon resumes logging.
- AutoClear – you can set EaseMon to clear your monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged, or every xxx number of keystrokes entered. This provides for minimal usage of processor speed and disk space.
- IP Allowance Configuration – EaseMon allows you to specify a list of IP addresses that may access the EaseMon controlled remote PC. This allows you to restrict access to IP addresses within your local network, or to only certain static IP addresses!
- Access Restriction Configuration – EaseMon Employee Monitoring Software allows you to configure what remote options you can access through your web-browser. You can disable any features of your choosing!
- Spyware Detector Disabling – – Configure EaseMon to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect EaseMon running!
|Download Trial||Secure Online Purchase|
Now are you clear with the network security features of professional EaseMon employee monitoring software? If you are also seeking a professional and secure monitoring software program for Mac OS X with all-in-one features, EaseMon is worth consideration.
Tags: employee computer activity monitoring, Employee Computer Monitoring, employee computer monitoring software, employee monitoring software, employee monitoring stealth, employee spy software, look at employee computer use
Category: Articles and Tips