EaseMon is Easy to Use!
How to Use EaseMon Employee Monitoring Software
EaseMon Employee Monitoring Software has always been known as being extremely easy to use. You can have EaseMon setup and monitor in seconds with its built in easy configuration wizard and intuitive graphical interface. EaseMon can even be tweaked to smoothly monitor slower PC’s!
- Network Installation and Removal – Network administrators can deploy EaseMon over their entire network, or remove it just as easily – from one central location!
- Point and Click User Selection – – Click and select any monitored PC OR Staff Member on your network via EaseMon’s centralized viewing console!
- Easy Report Generation – – Quickly generate reports for specific (or all) staff membersfor specific (or all) dates so you can view and save easy to read, printable logs detailing exactly what users did, and when.
- Intuitive Interface – – Easy to use, graphical user interface, with intuitive labeled buttons and icons!
- Easy Configuration Wizard – – Setup EaseMon Small Business Network Monitoring Software in seconds with the built in easy configuration wizard!
|Download Trial||Secure Online Purchase|
About EaseMon Employee Monitoring Software
EaseMon Employee Network Monitoring Software is the award winning network monitoring and supervision solution that your network needs! EaseMon gives you the power to log all keystrokes, websites visited, windows viewed, applications ran, internet connections made, passwords entered, chat conversations that were made, and even capture screenshots of the user’s activities!
EaseMon Worker Monitoring Software allows you to centrally monitor and control machines on your network from one location. Remote real time administration, monitoring, and tracking of staff members on a network has never been easier!
Tags: EaseMon, employee computer activity monitoring, Employee Computer Monitoring, employee computer monitoring software, employee monitoring software, employee monitoring stealth, employee spy software, look at employee computer use
Category: Articles and Tips