Can My Kids Disable Aobo Keylogger for Mac?
참고: This article is only suitable for those users who are using Aobo Keylogger for Mac v3. 4 or the previous editions.
One of the features for Aobo Mac Keylogger is helping parents to monitor kids. 그러나, kids today are familiar with computers and some of them are even computer genius. "Will they disable the Keylogger for Mac?" Many parents have the same worry. 설문 조사에 따르면, if a kid finds himself/herself is being monitored by parents with a Keylogger, with any means, they will try to bypass the keylogger, delete the keylogger to escape from monitoring.
You will peace your mind if you are using an Mac 용 Aobo Keylogger to monitor your kids, which makes your monitoring so secure that no one can attack.
- No traces will leave behind after installing Aobo Keylogger for Mac. Then the keylogger works in a stealth mode without any popups nor prompts.
- The only way for a Mac user to open Aobo Keylogger for Mac is using a hotkey. You are the only one who knows that hotkey, no one can open the keylogger even your kids are smart Mac experts.
- 무슨 ’ 더 많은 s, Aobo Keylogger for Mac is protected by a password you set. Anyone who calls out the keylogger with hotkey needs to enter a password to proceed.
Some other tips for you to upgrade the security for Aobo Mac Keylogger:
- In order to make your administrator privileges on the Mac computer private, we suggest you set a guest account for kid.
- After installation, create a unique hotkey instead of the default one.
- Set a password for the Keylogger to make it more secure.
- Remember your new keylogger hotkey and password.
Category: Keylogger for Mac