Aobo Mac Keylogger Supports 10.8 Mountain Lion Now!
The update of Aobo Mac Keylogger Pro v3.9.0 and Aobo Mac Keylogger Std v3.8.5 was released on July 26, 2012. This update offers support to Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and fixes some small bugs to make the software better. Now let’s move on to some details about the features!
- Run in completely stealthy mode
- Runs every time when the Mac starts
- No showing up as icons on the Mac
- Stop screen snapshots when no user activity detected
- Apply to all users on a Mac
- Passwords protection
- Customizable hot key
- Easy to install and use
- Log all keystrokes pressed on Mac
- Log passwords typed (Professional Only)
- Log all websites visited in Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome
- Log the chat conversation in Skype, MSN, iChat, Adium, AIM (both sides)
- Log All instant messenger chat conversations typed at your end
- Log Yahoo Messenger and ICQ chat conversations typed at your end
- Log Facebook chatting conversations with iChat, AIM, Adium
- Log all screen snapshots captured in a preset interval
- Log all application names used on the Mac
- Log keystrokes and screenshot in virtual machine Windows applications (Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion etc.)
- All logs (including keystrokes, websites, screenshots) will be sent secretly to you email
- All logs (including keystrokes, chats, websites and screenshots) will be uploaded to your FTP space secretly
- Logs will be exported to PDF/HTML files
- Quickly locate certain logs by keywords search
- Screenshots will be shown as slide slow
- Emailed logs can be viewed on any PC/PocketPC/Smartphone or any devices can receive emails.
- Logs can be deleted automatically to save disk space
- Support Mac OS 10.5x, 10.6x, 10.7x, 10.8x
(Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion)
The newly released Aobo Mac Keylogger performs updates in logging feature and compatibility which grants users smoother experience. It will be appreciated if you would like to Download a Free Trial and start to enjoy it on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion!
Category: Articles and Tips