Aobo Parental Control Filter for Mac
Subsequent to the success of Aobo Mac Keylogger and Aobo Porn Filter for PC, Aobo Software will launch another powerful parental control tool for Mac OS X users – Aobo Filter for Mac.
Aobo Internet Filter for Mac OS X is a parental blocking program for Mac that focuses on blocking unwanted websites and applications. It fully supports Mac OS 10.5.X, 10.6.X .
Filtering Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
Monitoring Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
- – Internet filter for Mac module blocks specific websites in Black list
- – Allow only specific websites in White list
- – Block unwanted applications, games from running
Running Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
- – Record website visited in Safari/Firefox/Chrome
- – Record website visited in La navigation privée mode
Compatibility of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
- – Automatically run when the Mac starts
- – Stealth Mode: Undetectable running in the background
- – Filtering for multiple users on the Mac
- – Password protected
- – Customizable shortcut key
Aobo Filter for Mac builds a wall for your Mac computers, which helps you to monitor and block unwanted websites. If you are a parent, a teacher or an employer, you may be in need of this Web Filter for Mac.
Subscribe to Aobo Software Newsletter to get timely release information of Aobo Web Filter for Mac.
- – Supports Mac OS 10.5.X, 10.6.X and later
- – Universal builds (for Intel PC)
- – Supports MacBook/iMac
Tags: filter for mac, internet filter for mac, mac parental control, web filter for mac
Aobo Filter for Mac, News and Events