How to Find Passwords Recorded by Aobo Mac Spy Software
You may be confused about how to find the recorded passwords in Aobo Mac Spy Software keystroke logs. Now you are provided the following tips and guides.
1. If web browser saved the account user name before, the spy software will only log the passwords typed in. And when the browser automatically fills both of the account user name and password, the spy software can’t catch either of them.
2. Find the passwords according to the type of the target account. Por ejemplo, you want to discover the password of an email account. Find the email account number by searching @, the string after the account is probably the password.
3. If you want accurate passwords, please wait for some more time for the user to put in his/her password for times. Then compare the suspected keystrokes and identify the same strings, those are probably the passwords.
4. When you figure out where is the password but still fail to get the right one, you may need to use command lines to work out whether Shift/Delete/Alt keystrokes are used. Since some keystrokes share one key (tales como ! y 1), the password-finding thing will become a little bit complicated. Please Contact us for more command line help.
5. If you use an Azerty Keyboard (Keyboard for French, Spanish, etc.), please contact us for keyboard layout information for keystroke interpreting.
Nota: The keystroke logs will not show up as soon as you type keystrokes. It will take some time to generate the logs after you type more than 100 pulsaciones de teclado.
Category: Tips and Tricks